We are a law practice that can help people with both civil and criminal cases all over Scotland. If you are in need of legal services then you can expect one of our solicitors to speak with you to provide some free initial advice.
As experienced solicitors, we know the courts in Scotland and how they operate. We are regularly instructed to appear at courts and tribunals in Scotland, so you can have complete confidence that your legal issue will be handled professionally with cost-effective advice and representation provided throughout.
We are able to provide a comprehensive range of legal services for both criminal and civil cases. These services include:
- Giving you advice on your rights and options along with help with any negotiating
- Speaking on your behalf at court without formally representing you
- Help with family mediation, this involves coming to an agreement in a family dispute after your relationship has broken down without going to court
- Being represented by one of our solicitors at court
- Being represented by one of our solicitors at mental tribunal proceedings or before the first-tier tribunal in asylum or immigration cases
We are able to offer our legal services for competitive prices or we can apply for legal aid on your behalf if you think that you will need help with the cost of our services. There are a number of factors that the legal aid board take into consideration when someone is applying for legal aid for example your income, whether or not you are receiving any benefits and your capital (savings). We will discuss this with you when you come to us for an initial consultation.
To make an appointment to see one of our solicitors or to ask us a question about our legal services, simply fill out our contact form. Our solicitors will then get back to you soon afterwards.